At the end of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the latest advances and best practices of vascular medicine, through worldwide initiatives in education, training, research & practice.
- Describe the referral process based on symptoms and treatment of vascular disease.
- Examine the pathophysiology, evaluation and treatment of common and uncommon vascular disorders.
- Examine the epidemiology, screening process and preoperative risks of carotid disease.
- Recognize aneurysm epidemiology, pathology and aortic disease progression.
- Manage, screen and describe studies of vascular disease.
- Define classification, workup and treatment of venous disease.
- Di erentiate the care processes of various vascular diseases.
- Generalize findings from contemporary vascular research to vascular medicine practice.
- Diagnose and manage vascular patients with varied clinical presentation.
Conference Highlighted Topics
- Vascular services and networks
- Angioplasty or bypass for critical limb ischaemia
- Revascularisation by angiosomes
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Diabetic neuropathy and its management
- Cardiovascular risk factor modifications
- Use of vascular duplex ultrasound imaging
- When and how to treat varicose veins
- Diagnosing and management of pelvic vein reflux
- Thrombophilia testing
- Thorough pre-operative assessment saves lives
- Enhanced recovery in vascular surgery
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- How to prevent death from AAA rupture
- Managing thoracic aortic dissection
- Fistula first program
- Vascular access for hemodialysis
- Managing complications of arterio-venous fistula creation
- Thoracic outlet syndrome diagnosis and management
- Major limb amputationsRehabilitation post-amputation
- Childhood vascular malformations
- Stroke prevention and management
Who Should Attend ?
- All physicians and surgeons
- Ambulatory health staff and emergency department physicians
- Nursing staff
- Allied staff including radiographers, podiatrists, physiotherapists, pharmacists, occupational health and rehabilitation
- Residents and interns, medical and nursing students
Why Attend ?
This conference will feature inspiring speakers, interactive sessions, and multiple opportunities to network and share lessons and success stories:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the many varied and fascinating aspects and practice of vascular medicine.
- Learn from thought leaders, experts and high-level professionals & top-notch speakers in the ﬁeld.
- Network with doctors, nurses, scientists, decision makers and industry peers to face the future of vascular medicine.
- Get acquainted with new approaches, initiatives, challenges, technologies, innovative solutions to provide the best services.
- Get updated on best practices, innovations, and solutions that you can apply in your organization.
Any clarifications please contact:
Mr. Sahan & Ms. Maica
Tel: +971 2 4919888, Mobile: +971 56 5033781
+971 50 2976822